13.11.08

happy birthday poppa meldrum!!


I called Steve this morning, and tried to sing the entire happy birthday song, but my voice was still in morning mode and I ended up sounding like a suffering cat. Oh well, tonight I'll do better :)

It's only been an hour and I already miss Indie sooooo much. We went to Petco last night, not to buy anything really, just to benefit from the fact we get to take her inside as long as she's on a leash. She was so super good, and everyone loved her!! She's kinda a snob though, when it comes to treats. They tried to give her a few different ones, but she wasn't having it. She likes the $7.49 beef chew stick. (the shop owner told us they were bulls balls...I prefer not to tell Indie that) Of man, she's picky just like her mommy. We let her sleep on the floor next to us and she was a bit noisy, but we'll get used to it. We're going to find her a bed this weekend at Costco or Walmart. I've been getting doggy advice from Sarah, since they have 2 dogs. We're going to visit her and Kyle in a few weeks, adn they offered to let us bring Indie but I'm leaning towards taking her to doggy day care. Until we go to training with her, I don't want to impose her on others. She's really good, but there are still times she gets crazy, and jumps on us and pukes right after. (like this morning!!)

She was lucky though to go to her grandma and grandpa Meldrums yesterday for a playdate with Molly. M picked her up there and went for a walk. I took her on a brief run when we got back from Petco. Well, she took ME for a run. Okay, enough dog talk. I'm having lunch today with Katy and Megan...and I think we're going to head over to Cheekob, a dog boutique owned by a girl and her husband I've met through friends. Check out the website:
I'm going to be in doggy heaven!!!!! Didn't I just say no more dog talk? Thx for listening :)

xxoo

No comments: