
This is from Thanksgiving last year...I can't believe it's already fall. Time passes so quickly when you're happy!!!!!
My wonderful husband is now off probabtion at work. What that really means is that it would be really hard for them to fire him now, not that they would ever have any reason to. He truly is the prodigal husband and professional. So I celebrated with him last night by cooking him red meat! I usually don't make much red meat, when we eat tacos or burgers I use ground lean turkey. This dish had both top sirloin AND jalapeno sausage. I will post the recipe tomorrow. I found it in this months edition of "Cooking Light"
Tonight I'm going to make grilled pizza on the bbq! I found a recipe that looks too good to pass up. We wanted to sit outside before it gets too cold. For his pizza I am using gruyere cheese, sausage, nutmeg, cheese and mushrooms. Mine will be the same minus the meat. I can't wait. I can't TELL you how hard it is to be back at work and away from the hubs. Luckily I love my job, but I do love my house more and spending sime with my boy...so it's been a long week. My cousin is coming over this weekend to teach me how to cook manicotti (can you tell I relate being a new wife to learning how to cook??) and help figure out a decorating style for our house. I really want to use all of my new kitchen appliances, so anytime I'm not totally exhausted I've been trying to cook a real meal. Our new non stick pan, compliments of the Sorensens is AMAZING. I know, it took me awhile to jump on that bandwagon, but I've gone in head first and now want a whole set. Love them. I'm going grocery shopping for pizza ingredients as well as a few other things:
cucumbers
tomatoes
sweet potatoes
WW pitas
granola
soy milk
cous cous
Anne's organic bbq sauce
hummus
brussel sprouts
peppered turkey
WW tortillas
Has anyone ever used Bob's Red Mill products? I've been meaning to try them. Oh, and I plan on cleaning my baseboards tonight in between celebrating my hubbie's success. Until tomorrow!
1 comment:
I love this photo of us! We are soo cute together :) Dinner was amazing last night!!!! All the other husbands should be jealous of what an amazing wife I have!
Post a Comment