
After a wonderful lunch in the city with my hubby, I came home from a long day to a wonderful surprise...he decided Mondays would be his night to cook!! Oh holy, I was dizzy with happiness. That meant I could putter around, watch my shows, take a bath..and do NOTHING! He's a great cook too! He actually follows the recipes, while I just rush through everything. Plus all of my dinners end up tasting like pepper flakes anyway ;)
I got to plop down on the couch, watch gossip girls, eat brie and crackers and think about what a thoughtful husband I have...not to mention the amazing aromas that were coming from the kitchen! We ate healthy burritos and cuddled in our clean, pumpkin smelling house...mmmm...is it Monday yet? Thanks babe!!!
I got to plop down on the couch, watch gossip girls, eat brie and crackers and think about what a thoughtful husband I have...not to mention the amazing aromas that were coming from the kitchen! We ate healthy burritos and cuddled in our clean, pumpkin smelling house...mmmm...is it Monday yet? Thanks babe!!!
1 comment:
You had me laughing out loud with your pepper flakes comment! I'm already looking forward to next Monday!!!! Maybe I’ll make my famous stuffed bell peppers again! Love you wifey!
Post a Comment